COVID-19 Health + Safety Updates
Dear Penticton Art Gallery visitors,
We are thrilled to present three exciting exhibitions this summer. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, this is the first set of exhibitions we have displayed since the beginning of March! We are eager to welcome you back. We will be updating this page regularly due to the constantly changing nature of this pandemic.
Please adhere to the following rules to ensure your safety:
- Groups of 6 or less people will be able to enter at once as one group. Groups of 7 or more will be asked to enter in smaller groups so that we can your group through our exhibitions as soon as possible.
- Due to recent outbreaks in the Okanagan region, masks are mandatory inside the Gallery. You may bring your own, or purchase some of our disposable or handmade masks.
- Please do not enter the Gallery if you are sick or required to self-isolate.
- There will be one direction to travel through the gallery spaces. Keep an eye on the floor and follow the arrows!
- There will be 50 people allowed into the building at any one time, including staff and volunteers. There will be 15 people allowed in the Main Gallery at any one time.
- Please be mindful of physical distancing while in the gallery.
- There will be hand sanitization stations throughout the building. Feel free to use these as often as you wish.
- And most importantly, enjoy the exhibitions! We are so excited to have you back.
All the best,
The Penticton Art Gallery team
[last updated 3:30pm August 6, 2020]